Returns & Exchanges
All Sub Ohm Devices, Starter kits, and standalone batteries sold through this website are warrantied against manufacturer defect for up to 30 days. All Warranties require a copy of the original receipt. All other products sold through this website are considered, “AS IS”, meaning they are sold with no expressed or implied warranties included.
Customers who experience any issues with products purchased through this website, must contact us by email within 14 days of receiving their order or within the manufacturer’s specified warranty period. Defective products will not qualify for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) if Lotus Vaping Technologies LLC is not notified within 90 days, or, before a manufacturer’s warranty period expires. (Manufacturer’s warranty periods start the day the item is purchased by the end user through this website) Purchases made through this website cannot be returned to any of the retail locations and customers must go through Lotus’ RMA process which is listed below. In the event a customer returns an item without notifying Lotus first, the package will be refused upon its delivery for the safety of our staff.
RMAs that have been approved, will be inspected at Lotus’ facility. Any item returned for inspection must be covered under warranty and must not have damage caused by user error. Products that cannot be replaced and are no longer being manufactured, or have been discontinued for sale, will be replaced for a similar item of similar value.
Customers who wish to return any item(s) purchased through this website, may do so as long as we are notified before the package is delivered to you. In cases such as this, the customer must contact us before the order has been delivered and we will give you further instructions on how to proceed. If an order has already been delivered, the item(s) in that order no longer qualifies for a return since we cannot verify the contents in the package were not handled by someone other than a Lotus employee. Any refund given and any shipping cost paid, is non-refundable once an order has been processed for shipping. If an order was delivered as stated in the tracking details, products considered, “AS IS” can be returned or exchanged, only if the item(s) being returned or exchanged were damaged during transit by the shipping courier, or, was received DOA (defective on arrival).
All e-liquid sales are final without exception. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any kind of replacement or compensation for bottled liquids as taste differ for each individual and how the flavor reflects on their palate. Taste is subjective, therefore e-liquids that have been opened and/or used cannot be exchanged for another flavor or returned.
Some products will have minor blemishes which is expected during manufacturing. Minor blemishes, nicks, scratches or dents are expected to occur during the manufacturing process to a minor degree. Issues such as these fall under the "AS IS" portion of the sale and do not qualify for a return or exchange. The only time we will accept a return or exchange for an item, is if the item is defective (nonfunctioning during the warranty period) or damaged from shipping (damaged due to mishandling by the shipping courier). Customers that try to return cloned or replica items (items not purchased from us, and not made by the manufacturers we support), will have those items returned to them at their cost, and those customers will no longer be allowed to make any future purchases through this website and the issue will be treated as a fraudulent action. Items damaged due to user error, misuse or abuse, are NEVER covered under warranty by Lotus Vaping Technologies LLC or the manufacturers of the products we sell. Plier marks, cross threaded fittings, water/liquid damage, etc. are considered user error.
TO REQUEST AN RMA, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY
1. Email us your name and order number that is associated with the product you wish to have replaced. Include the item you wish to RMA and issues you are experiencing with your product at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include pictures and be as detailed as possible. (In most cases, we are able to help customers troubleshoot issues, and a return/exchange is not required)
2. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 to 48 hours letting you know if your RMA has been approved or denied or if further clarification is needed.
3. If your request has been approved, please repackage the item(s) including all original parts, packing material, instructions, etc., within reason. This means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of damaged merchandise could result in refusal of your RMA and loss of any repair or replacement item. Items MUST NOT have any damage due to user error or abuse.
4. If an RMA is approved, we will email you an RMA form as well as the information for sending the device in for replacement. If returns are not sent back to us within 14 days of first notifying us, your RMA will no longer be valid. LOTUS Vaping Technologies LLC is not responsible for shipping to our facility for warranties.
5. Should you have any questions during the RMA process, please feel free to email us any concerns you may have at email@example.com.
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returned items (unless the return was a result of a manufacturer defect, damage incurred during delivery, or, the item received was incorrect.) Used items or items damaged due to user error do not qualify for a return as the products we sell are considered consumable products or products that work with consumable products. Due to the nature of the products we sell, we cannot accept returns on most products as they cannot be resold as new or used for sanitary and safety reasons. Please be aware, if items are returned incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you, no refund will be issued. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping returns to our facility.
RETURN TIME FRAME
Customers who are asked to return items for RMA issues, return for refund, or exchange, must return those items back to us within two weeks (14 days) from the day we approve any RMA, return, or exchange (unless stated otherwise). Failure to do so, will void your return. Those packages will be sent back to you, or denied for acceptance during delivery.
1. Refunds will be issued by Lotus Vaping Technologies LLC when a returned item has been received in satisfactory and unused condition purchased directly from lotusvaping.com. All refunds will be processed within 5 business days once we receive the item(s) back from the original customer. Refunds will be applied directly to the method that was used to make the purchase. Refunds will only be given at our discretion.
2. Usually, refunds can take up to 14 business days to completely process after the refund has been initiated. If you have any questions regarding our return/refund process, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We check all information on our website very carefully, however, an occasional error may occur, or, manufacturers might update information we are unaware of. We reserve the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us by phone at 1.888.347.5088 or by email at email@example.com within 3 to 8 hours of having placed the order. If you placed the order outside of business hours (Monday through Firday 8AM to 5PM) this will not affect the status of your desire to cancel the order. Lotus Vaping Technologies LLC will contact you regarding the status of your cancelled order and shall refund your purchase. Please allow up to 3 business days for the refund to take affect.